Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Feb 03, 2019 at 10:05:46AM -0800, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 2/3/19 8:32 AM, PegoraroF10 wrote:
>> I have a complex query which puts my server in recovery mode every time I
>> run it.
>> I don´t need to say that recovery mode is a situation you don´t want your
>> server goes to.

Do you mean that your server crashes after running a SQL query?  That
could be a bug.

> Well actually that is how standby_servers run:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/warm-standby.html
>
> "... while each standby server operates in continuous recovery mode, reading
> the WAL files from the primary."
>
> Is this server a standby?

If you could post a self-contained test case, that would be really
helpful to see if there is an actual bug.  You can obfuscate the
schema if need be, as long as the problem can be reproduced that's
fine.
--
Michael

Вложения