Re: tab-completion debug print

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: tab-completion debug print
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 11:07:02AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 04:53:49AM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> > My impression is that this patch ought to marked as rejected?
>
> I may be missing something, but I have the same impression.

Re-reading the thread I think that's too severe.  Tom has mentioned
something interesting here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/f6698.1543206111@sss.pgh.pa.us

So I am marking that stuff as returned with feedback.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove pgbench "progress" testpending solution of its timing is (fwd)