Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?

От Bzzzz
Тема Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 19:25:27 +0000
Stephen Froehlich <s.froehlich@cablelabs.com> wrote:

As Alvaro told you, what you want is systematically compiled in,
I did not saw any distro not adding what is the basic in security matter.

As a matter of fact, at least in Debian, all STABLE options are always
activated ; this can of course differ in Ubuntu, as they think they're
wiser than Debian maintainers…

Rule of thumbs: if "it" is not in, there's a catch (and usually
a frigging big one.)

> I have to be honest, I am having trouble getting from these links to
> any understanding of the how the PostgreSQL package is built for
> Ubuntu by default, and of course the overall PostgreSQL documentation
> implies that you need certain flags at compile time to enable these
> features.

Сообщение: Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?
Сообщение: RE: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?