Re: Q on SQL Performance tuning

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Q on SQL Performance tuning
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 08:43:15AM +0000, Bhupathi, Kaushik (CORP) wrote:
> 2)      Is there anyway to know the historical execution plan details of a particular SQL ? Per my understanding so
farsince there is no concept of shared pool unlike Oracle every execution demands a new hard parse. However wanted to
checkwith experts to know if any extension available on this?

There's also autoexplain, althought I think that's typically configured to only
output plans for queries which longer than a minimum duration.

Justin

От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: Q on SQL Performance tuning
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: Benchmarking: How to identify bottleneck (limiting factor) andachieve "linear scalability"?