Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Eyeballing 0001, it has a few problems.

1. It's under-parenthesizing the txn argument of the macros.

2. the "has"/"is" macro definitions don't return booleans -- see
fce4609d5e5b.

3. the remainder of this no longer makes sense:

    /* Do we know this is a subxact?  Xid of top-level txn if so */
-   bool        is_known_as_subxact;
    TransactionId toplevel_xid;

I suggest to fix the comment, and also improve the comment next to the
macro that tests this flag.

(4. the macro names are ugly.)