Re: pgsql: Sort the dependent objects before recursing infindDependentObje

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Sort the dependent objects before recursing infindDependentObje
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2019-01-21 15:16:59 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > On 2019-01-21 18:48:25 +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> Sort the dependent objects before recursing in findDependentObjects().
>
> > Seems this affects the sepgsql tests:
> > https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=rhinoceros&dt=2019-01-21%2019%3A45%3A02
>
> Hah ... I'd just looked at that and guessed that *you* broke it
> with the pluggable-storage changes.  But yeah, it looks more like
> an order-of-messages issue.  Will fix.

I'm sure I'll break something down the line, but the stuff I pushed so
far is pretty darn boring changes...

> > Yay for having to fix tests blindly :(
>
> I can do better than that, got a Fedora installation right
> over there.

Oh, I just never got around to do the selinux stuff necessary to get
sepgsql working...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Sort the dependent objects before recursing infindDependentObje