Re: Some typos in documentation

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Some typos in documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 12:17:07AM +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> While cross-checking the unique words in doc/ I found a few typos.

Those are good finds, thanks for the report!

> LockFileCreateWrite -- Should be spelled as LockFileCreateWRITE (as in
> pgstat.c) or LockFileCreateWRITE in pg.stat.s should use CamelCase in
> whole. I don't find any dependencies so I would prefer the latter.

For consistency with the rest I think that we should use
LockFileCreateWrite in pgstat.c as well as you do, though this could
be qualified as a behavior change.  That's also the grammar which is
documented since the beginning.  Any objections from others?

> All the corresponding patches are attached.

Cool, I'll see to apply them where needed.  I'll just wait to see if
anybody has comments about the pgstat.c portion.
--
Michael

Вложения