Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacriticalcharacters

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacriticalcharacters
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 05:39:36PM -0500, Hugh Ranalli wrote:
> I'll go update the CommitFest now. I hope I've covered everything; please
> let me know if there's anything I've missed.

-# [2] http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/export/12304/tags/release-28/common/transforms/Latin-ASCII.xml
+# [2] http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/export/12304/tags/release-34/common/transforms/Latin-ASCII.xml
+#     (Ideally you should use the latest release).

I have begun playing with this patch set.  And for the note this URL
is incorrect.  Here is a more correct one:
https://unicode.org/cldr/trac/browser/tags/release-34/common/transforms/Latin-ASCII.xml

And for the information it is possible to get the latest released
versions by browsing the code (see the tags release-*):
https://unicode.org/cldr/trac/browser/tags
--
Michael

Вложения