Re: Progress reporting for pg_verify_checksums

От Michael Banck
Тема Re: Progress reporting for pg_verify_checksums
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 03, 2018 at 11:50:36AM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 1:07 AM Michael Banck <michael.banck@credativ.de> wrote:
> Windows doesn't like sigaction:
>
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.15189

Thanks for the report and sorry for taking so long to reply.

> I'm not sure if we classify this as a "frontend" program.  Should it
> be using pqsignal() from src/port/pqsignal.c?  Or perhaps just
> sigaction as you have it (pqsignal.c says that we require sigaction on
> all Unices), but #ifndef WIN32 around that stuff, since SIGUSR1 is
> never going to work anyway.

I've used pqsignal now, and disabled that feature on Windows.

I've also updated one comment and added an additional regression test.

V5 attached.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Projektleiter / Senior Berater

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach

Unser Umgang mit personenbezogenen Daten unterliegt
folgenden Bestimmungen: https://www.credativ.de/datenschutz

Вложения