Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to resetstatistics of a specific query

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to resetstatistics of a specific query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-Dec-17, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:

> Although #1 seems cleaner to me, the fear of inadvertent removal
> of all queries with quite-common usage wins.  So I vote for #4
> for now, supposing pg_stat_statements_reset(0, 0, 0) as
> all-clear.

Right -- also keeping in mind that 0 is the default value too, so the
old spelling of pg_stat_statements_reset() has the same behavior as
previously, ie., remove everything.

Сообщение: Re: What to name the current heap after pluggable storage / what torename?
Сообщение: Re: What to name the current heap after pluggable storage / what torename?