Re: BUG #15552: Unexpected error in COPY to a foreign table in atransaction

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15552: Unexpected error in COPY to a foreign table in atransaction
Дата
Re: BUG #15552: Unexpected error in COPY to a foreign table in atransaction  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 04:49:19PM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> BTW I noticed that this error occurs not only for foreign tables but for
> views with INSTEAD OF INSERT triggers.  Here is an example on HEAD:
>
> To fix this I think we would also need the same treatment for the view case.

Yes, this means an extra relkind check for views.  Would you like to
update the patch yourself?
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15552: Unexpected error in COPY to a foreign table in atransaction
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15552: Unexpected error in COPY to a foreign table in atransaction