Re: ATTACH/DETACH PARTITION CONCURRENTLY

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: ATTACH/DETACH PARTITION CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-Dec-17, Robert Haas wrote:

> I have done a bit more work on this, but need to spend some more time
> on it before I have something that is worth posting.  Not sure whether
> I'll get to that before the New Year at this point.

This patch missing the CF deadline would not be a happy way for me to
begin the new year.

I'm not sure what's the best way to move forward with this patch, but I
encourage you to post whatever version you have before the deadline,
even if you're not fully happy with it (and, heck, even if it doesn't
compile and/or is full of FIXME or TODO comments).