Re: slight tweaks to documentation about runtime pruning

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: slight tweaks to documentation about runtime pruning
Дата
Re: slight tweaks to documentation about runtime pruning  (David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-Dec-14, Amit Langote wrote:

> I updated the patch.  Regarding whether we should mention "(never
> executed)", it wouldn't hurt to mention it imho, exactly because it's
> shown in the place of showing loops=0.  How about the attached?

Pushed, thanks.

От: Corey Huinker
Сообщение: Referential Integrity Checks with Statement-level Triggers
От: Corey Huinker
Сообщение: Statement-level Triggers For Uniqueness Checks