Re: [Todo item] Add entry creation timestamp column topg_stat_replication

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [Todo item] Add entry creation timestamp column topg_stat_replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 04:24:25PM +0900, myungkyu.lim wrote:
> I think purpose of this field,
> that react interval check and debugging on idle system.
> So, merging both is better.

I have let this stuff cool down for a couple of days, still it seems to
me that having one single column makes the most sense when it comes when
looking at a mostly idle system.  I'll try to finish this one at the
beginning of next week, for now I am marking as ready for committer.
--
Michael

Вложения