Re: Hint and detail punctuation

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Hint and detail punctuation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 05, 2018 at 05:22:25PM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> While looking at error messages downstream, I noticed a few hints and details
> in postgres which aren’t punctuated as per the style guide.  The attached patch
> fixes the ones where it seemed reasonable to end with a period.

Good point.  I am spotting a couple more places:
src/backend/utils/misc/guc.c:
GUC_check_errdetail("effective_io_concurrency must be set to 0 on
platforms that lack posix_fadvise()");
src/backend/utils/misc/guc.c:
GUC_check_errdetail("recovery_target_timeline is not a valid number");
src/backend/utils/misc/guc.c:
GUC_check_errdetail("recovery_target_name is too long (maximum %d
characters)",

Thanks,
--
Michael