Re: PostgreSQL db password policy

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: PostgreSQL db password policy
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 11:57:53AM -0300, Anthony Sotolongo wrote:
> or check the extension passwordcheck_extra,  by M. Paquier
> https://github.com/michaelpq/pg_plugins/tree/master/passwordcheck_extra
>
> password expiry you can use crear user with VALID UNTIL option

That's one possibility, I have no idea if anybody is packaging it
and I don't have any plans to submit new RPMs, so if this is not
available you will need to compile it yourself.  Even with that, I think
that you had better avoid passing a raw password string through the
network.
--
Michael

Вложения