Re: Typo in description of replay_lag attribute inpg_stat_replication view

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Typo in description of replay_lag attribute inpg_stat_replication view
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Dec 05, 2018 at 01:24:22AM +0300, Maksim Milyutin wrote:
> Yeah, I think the notion *remote_flush level* is more appropriate especially
> in the context of sync replication. Within this context maybe it makes sense
> to replace the word *level* to *value* in description of *flush_lag*?

I am not sure that this is an improvement.  Anyway, I have committed
your original patch as that's clearly a mistake and back-patched down to
v10.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Typo in description of replay_lag attribute inpg_stat_replication view
Сообщение: Re: Typo in description of replay_lag attribute inpg_stat_replication view