Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods

От Ildus Kurbangaliev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods  (Ildus Kurbangaliev <i.kurbangaliev@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 15:08:39 +0100
Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 5:27 PM Ildus Kurbangaliev
> > <i.kurbangaliev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, attached latest set of patches. Rebased and fixed pg_upgrade
> > errors related with zlib support.
>
> Thank you for working on this patch, I believe the ideas mentioned in
> this thread are quite important for Postgres improvement.
> Unfortunately, patch has some conflicts now, could you post a rebased
> version one more time?

Hi, here is a rebased version. I hope it will get some review :)

--
---
Ildus Kurbangaliev

Вложения

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Delay locking partitions during query execution