Re: First SVG graphic

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: First SVG graphic
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2018-Nov-28, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 11:46:33AM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 2018-11-28 18:34:26 +0100, Jürgen Purtz wrote:
> > > After one week no response at all? Neither positive nor negative. It seems
> > > that the community has little interest in the SVG issue. Or in my
> > > suggestion?
> >
> > I'd suggest describing your proposed workflow in sgml, not a pdf file.
>
> Well, there were a number of images in the PDF that would be harder to
> do in SGML.

I think the point is how do you integrate the images from the SVG source
into the documentation output.  Presumably that won't be PDF, for
example the HTML output will not use a PDF as an image embedded in the
page.  It probably works ok for the PDF output (of the whole
documentation) to use the PDF of the image ... I suppose the HTML output
will need a PNG or such.