Re: Use durable_unlink for .ready and .done files for WAL segmentremoval

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Use durable_unlink for .ready and .done files for WAL segmentremoval
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 01:16:09PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> No, pgarch_readyXLog() should still look after .ready files as those are
> here for this purpose, but we could have an additional check to see if
> the segment linked with it actually exists and can be archived.  This
> check could happen in pgarch.c code before calling the archive command
> gets called (just before pgarch_ArchiverCopyLoop and after
> XLogArchiveCommandSet feels rather right, and that it should be cheap
> enough to call stat()).

s/pgarch_ArchiverCopyLoop/pgarch_archiveXlog/.

Attached is a patch showing shaped based on the idea of upthread.
Thoughts?
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Integrate recovery.conf into postgresql.conf
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Integrate recovery.conf into postgresql.conf