Re: Continue work on changes to recovery.conf API

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Continue work on changes to recovery.conf API
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Sergei Kornilov (sk@zsrv.org) wrote:
> > Why don't we put recovery entries into postgresql.recovery.conf or such?
> > And overwrite rather than append?
> Appending to postgressql.auto.conf instead of writing new hardcoded file was proposed here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqQ-Grduc-0WSsK4-VXo%2B1CB%3DyDS9NMU0NEp%2Bc%2Bffnz0UQ%40mail.gmail.com

Thanks, yes, I saw that but I don't think it really contemplated the
issues that arise from that approach, as I outlined.

Thanks again!

Stephen

Вложения