Not able to connect to server (solved - at least this time)

От Johann Spies
Тема Not able to connect to server (solved - at least this time)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Debian, pgadmin4 version 3.5-1.pgdg100+:

It happened again that this morning I could not start pgadmin4 getting
the message that it could not connect to the server.

I just tried (without systematic logic) by doing the following: remove
all the files in ~/.pgadmin/sessions and also the logfile in
~/.pgadmin.  I suspect the last did not make a difference.

Anyhow now I succeeded in getting pgadmin4 to run again.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van
hierdiee-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gere��l. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer