Re: [RFC] Removing "magic" oids

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [RFC] Removing "magic" oids
Дата
Re: [RFC] Removing "magic" oids  (Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se>)
Re: [RFC] Removing "magic" oids  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2018-11-20 01:52:27 -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> I'm pretty happy with the new state. Unless somebody announces they want
> to do a review soon-ish, I'm planning to commit this soon. It's a
> painful set to keep up2date, and it's blocking a few other patches.  I'm
> sure we'll find some things to adapt around the margins, but imo the
> patch as a whole looks pretty reasonable.
>
> Missing:
> - nice and long commit message
> - another detailed line-by-line read of the patch (last round took like
>   3h :()

I've now pushed this. There's one bugfix (forgot to unset replaces for
the oid column in heap_modify_tuple), and one mostly cosmetic change:
Previously the .bki insert lines had the oid duplicated between OID =
and the normal column, now it's just the latter.

Let's see what I broke :/

Regards,

Andres