Re: pgconf eu 2018 slides entry missing fromhttps://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Related_Slides_and_Presentations

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pgconf eu 2018 slides entry missing fromhttps://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Related_Slides_and_Presentations
Дата
Ответ на Re: pgconf eu 2018 slides entry missing fromhttps://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Related_Slides_and_Presentations  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>)
Ответы Re: pgconf eu 2018 slides entry missing from https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Related_Slides_and_Presentations  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

* Achilleas Mantzios (achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com) wrote:
> On 19/11/18 3:27 μ.μ., Stephen Frost wrote:
> >* Charles Clavadetscher (clavadetscher@swisspug.org) wrote:
> >>https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Conference_Europe_Talks_2018
> >>
> >>As mentioned there, the slides are linked, as long as they have been delivered by the speakers, in the talk
descriptionsin the schedule.
> >I'm not sure what the point of duplicating that information on to the
> >wiki is..?
>
> It is nice to have a single source to all slides from all conferences, so at least a link to the conference page
shouldbe there on the wiki.

Having it for *all* conferences would be yet another, different,
thing...  We could do that for each of the systems (PgEU, PgUS, PgDU,
PGConfAPAC) potentially, but then we might also want to include links to
things like the videos from those conferences which record and post to
youtube, like: https://www.youtube.com/user/postgresopen

I do think Magnus has some thoughts about providing a way to search each
system for talks that might be interesting to a particular user and we
might even be able to provide a federated search through .Org
eventually..

Not sure if the wiki is the best place for that, but we could at least
start there, I suppose, if someone wants to pull that together.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения