Re: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
One thing I don't quite like is the inconsistency in handling memory
context switches in the various function allocating stuff.  It seems
rather haphazard.  I'd rather have a memcxt member in
PartitionTupleRouting, which is set when the struct is created, and then
have all the other functions allocating stuff use that one.