Re: Add extension options to control TAP and isolation tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add extension options to control TAP and isolation tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 03:14:00PM +0000, Adam Berlin wrote:
> Nice cleanup. Also, I like the ability to enable/control more types of
> tests easily from the Makefile. What are the next steps for this
> patch?

Thanks.  It seems to me that a complete review is still in order,
particularly regarding the new makefile option names.  And then, if
everybody caring about the topic is happy with the way the patch is
shaped, it can be carried over to being committed, which would be most
likely something I'll do.
--
Michael

Вложения