FIXED: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема FIXED: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally
Дата
Список pgsql-general
For the record:

Regarding backend crash when DELETEing tuples older than
a recent ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN:

> > > So, I guess I can work around the issue by the above
> > > manoeuvre and report back once 040a1df61/372102b81 is
> > > released.
>
> I will, at any rate, report back when the existing fix is released.

Now that PG11.1 is released on Debian

    postgresql-11:
      Installiert:           11.1-1
      Installationskandidat: 11.1-1
      Versionstabelle:
     *** 11.1-1 500
            500 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian unstable/main i386 Packages
            100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
         11.0-1+b1 990
            990 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian buster/main i386 Packages

I can report that my issued is fixed by that version.

Thanks to all,
Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B