Re: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for PostgreSQL

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-Nov-06, Emre Hasegeli wrote:

> The patch is attached to improve the comments and variable names.  I
> explained the functions with the same signature on the file header.  I
> can duplicate those on the function headers if you find that better.

Surely the comment in line 3839 deserves an update :-)

This seems good material.  I would put the detailed conventions comment
separately from the head of the file, like this (where I also changed
"Type1 *type1" into "Type1 *obj1", and a few "has" to "have")

Thanks

Вложения