Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 06:45:02PM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Like this?

Ah, my mistake.  I thought that the limitations with dsm_resize were not
documented but those actually return an error if trying to use
DSM_OP_RESIZE and I did not notice that, so we may be fine without a
comment or such in back-branches.  Sorry for the noise.
--
Michael

Вложения