Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_verify_checksums

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_verify_checksums
Дата
Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_verify_checksums
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:20:28AM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On 10/15/2018 11:05 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>>> We should fix this in PG11 rather than ship a broken utility. If
>>> everyone is happy, I can apply this.
>>
>> At this point I'd be happier if you waited till after 11.0 wraps...
>> there is no margin for error today.

If there is no urgency for this week, could you let me wrap this patch
then?  I cannot do that this week, but the beginning of next week will
be fine per the current odds.

> OK. In that case should we note that the utility is broken on Windows?

Not sure if that's worth adding in the documentation, something in the
press release would be more adapted?
--
Michael

Вложения