Re: pgsql: Improve autovacuum logging for aggressive andanti-wraparound ru

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Improve autovacuum logging for aggressive andanti-wraparound ru
Дата
Re: pgsql: Improve autovacuum logging for aggressive andanti-wraparound ru
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 03, 2018 at 04:37:29PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> Thank you for the comment. Attached the updated patch.

So, I have come back to this stuff, and finished with the attached
instead, so as the assertion is in a single place.  I find that
clearer.  The comments have also been improved.  Thoughts?
--
Michael

Вложения