Re: TupleTableSlot abstraction

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: TupleTableSlot abstraction
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-09-04 18:35:34 +0530, Amit Khandekar wrote:
> The attached v11 tar has the above set of changes.

- I've pushed 0003 - although that commit seems to have included a lot
  of things unrelated to the commit message. I guess two patches have
  accidentally been merged?  Could you split out the part of the changes
  that was mis-squashed?
- I've pushed an extended version of 0001.
- I've pushed 0002, after some minor polishing
- I've pushed 0004

Greetings,

Andres Freund