Re: SSL tests failing with "ee key too small" error on Debian SID

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: SSL tests failing with "ee key too small" error on Debian SID
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 12:48:57PM +0900, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:
> Do you mean that cert/key files are generated on-the-fly while
> running 'make check'?  It sounds reasonable as long as just
> replaceing existing files with those with longer (2048bits?) keys
> doesn't work for all supported platforms.

The files are present by default in the tree, but can be regenerated
easily by using the makefile rule "sslfiles".  From what I can see, this
is caused by OpenSSL 1.1.1 which Debian SID has visibly upgraded to
recently.  That's the version I have on my system.  I have not dug much
into the Makefile to see if things could get done right and change the
openssl commands though..
--
Michael

Вложения