Re: Explain is slow with tables having many columns

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Explain is slow with tables having many columns
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAEe%3DmRnNNL3RDKJDmY%3D_mpcpAb5ugYL9NcchELa6Qgtoz2NjCw%40mail.gmail.com

> > Justin
>
> maybe, I will check that patch ...
>
> I thought it would also have been related to
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAMkU%3D1xPqHP%3D7YPeChq6n1v_qd4WGf%2BZvtnR-b%2BgyzFqtJqMMQ%40mail.gmail.com

Neither of these are related to the problem.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Explain is slow with tables having many columns
От: Vladimir Ryabtsev
Сообщение: Re: Why could different data in a table be processed with different performance?