Re: when set track_commit_timestamp on, database system abort startup

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: when set track_commit_timestamp on, database system abort startup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 09:51:34PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> I agreed with your all review comments. Attached the updated patch.

Wouldn't it be better to incorporate the new test as part of
004_restart.pl?  This way, we avoid initializing a full instance, which
is always a good thing as that's very costly.  The top of this file also
mentions that it tests clean restarts, but it bothers also about crash
recovery.

+$node->teardown_node;
I would suggest using $node->stop('immediate') here, which makes the
test easier to understand.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Add RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS and FROM FIRST/LAST options
Сообщение: Re: Add RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS and FROM FIRST/LAST options