Re: pgsql: Allow concurrent-safe open() and fopen() in frontend codefor Wi

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Allow concurrent-safe open() and fopen() in frontend codefor Wi
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 10:45:09AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> In the meantime, we might be well advised to revert this patch in
> v11 and just continue to work on the problem in HEAD.  I see now
> that this wasn't something to cram in during late beta ...

I can see that you have reverted the change just before I was able to
reply.  Thanks I was going to do the same.  Also, if we cannot find a
clear solution for HEAD rather soon, say by tomorrow, let's also remove
it there as well and go ack to the blackboard.  I still want to test a
couple of other solutions first.
--
Michael

Вложения