Re: Defaulting to jit=on/off for v11

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Defaulting to jit=on/off for v11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-09-15 14:19:55 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > On September 15, 2018 12:14:07 PM MDT, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> Is there more that has to be done than switching the GUC's default
> >> value and adjusting docs?  I could probably make it happen if there's
> >> not any hidden stuff to worry about.
>
> > No, that should be all.  I'll adapt the llvm animals to force the GUC to on. I think it'd be good to add a
paragraphto the release notes, mentioning that it has to be turned on.

> > Thanks!
>
> Roger, I'll have a go at it.

Thanks!  Just managed to log into the machine hosting my llvm testing
buildfarm animals and set jit=1 for those. So we shouldn't loose too
much coverage.  I'll email the folks that have LLVM enabled in the BF,
to also do so.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Defaulting to jit=on/off for v11
Сообщение: Re: Defaulting to jit=on/off for v11