Re: Problem while setting the fpw with SIGHUP

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Problem while setting the fpw with SIGHUP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 04:38:30PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> So, the problem started appearing after some rearrangement of code in
> both the above-mentioned commits.  I verified that this problem
> doesn't exist in versions <=9.4, so backpatch-through 9.5.

Thanks Amit for taking care of this first problem.  I am going to send
another patch which is able to take care of concurrent updates of
Insert->fullPageWrites for the checkpointer and the startup process
to fix the original issue reported by Dilip Kumar, so as we are able to
close definitely the loop on this thread.
--
Michael

Вложения