Re: stat() on Windows might cause error if target file is largerthan 4GB

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: stat() on Windows might cause error if target file is largerthan 4GB
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 02:23:47PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> This, to me, seems way too clever.  Replacing 'struct stat' with
> something else everywhere in the code is more churn, but far less
> likely to have surprising consequences down the road.  Or so I would
> think, anyway.

I don't have the mind set to work on that today (enough Windows-ism for
the day), but I would rather use the clever solution because, as far as
I know, we want a back-patchable solution so things should not be
invasive.
--
Michael

Вложения