Re: BUG #15381: Facing the issue to enable query profiler option onPostgres Eterprise Manager tool version 3.0

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #15381: Facing the issue to enable query profiler option onPostgres Eterprise Manager tool version 3.0
Дата
Ответ на BUG #15381: Facing the issue to enable query profiler option onPostgres Eterprise Manager tool version 3.0  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 01:49:25PM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      15381
> Logged by:          Kumar porwal
> Email address:      abhishek.porval@irasys.biz
> PostgreSQL version: 9.6.5
> Operating system:   Window 10 Enterprise
>
> Hi PostGres Team,
>
> I am using Postgres Enterprise Manager Tool downloaded file with this name
> of EXE 'pem_client-3.0.0-5-windows.Exe' but in this tool i am facing the
> problem to enable the SQLProfiler option.
> Can you please help me to sort out this problem.So that i can use the
> SqlProfiler option with this tool.

Postgres Enterprise Manager is a commercial product.  Therefore, you
should seek support from the vendor, EnterpriseDB, or one of their
resellers.