Re: A strange GiST error message or fillfactor of GiST build

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: A strange GiST error message or fillfactor of GiST build
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello.

At Fri, 07 Sep 2018 16:12:29 -0400, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote in <19695.1536351149@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> > So, are we going to output a notice if a non-100% fill factor is
> > specified?
>
> I would not think that's helpful.

I agree. My understanding is that:

It has'nt been worked as expected anyway thus we ignore it
instead of removing not to break existing setup, and with silence
not to surprise someone using it believing it works.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center