Re: PATCH: Update snowball stemmers

От Arthur Zakirov
Тема Re: PATCH: Update snowball stemmers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 04:03:57PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I see that the cfbot is having difficulty building this:
>
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `stem_ISO_8859_2_hungarian.o', needed by `dict_snowball.so'.  Stop.
>
> Did you miss including Makefile changes in the submitted patch?

Snowball's Makefile has changes related to hungarian stemmer:

-    stem_ISO_8859_1_hungarian.o \
+    stem_ISO_8859_2_hungarian.o \

I've noticed the error some time ago. And I tried to understand why
cfbot can't build it. Somehow cfbot didn't rename
stem_ISO_8859_1_hungarian. You can see it from the commit [1]. And there
is no new file stem_ISO_8859_2_hungarian.c [2].

Another problem with the header file [3]. cfbot created new file
stem_ISO_8859_2_hungarian.h, but it didn't delete old
stem_ISO_8859_1_hungarian.h.

In my laptop there is no such problem. I tried both "git apply" and
"patch -p1". And I can build the patch.

Maybe cfbot's "patch" doesn't understand the patch file. Maybe I have
too recent git (2.19.0)...

1 -
https://github.com/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/commit/efc280b89b181657afe5412f398681b2c393a35c#diff-efde70a147d16a83b9b132b7f396ab6d
2 - https://github.com/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/tree/commitfest/19/1697/src/backend/snowball/libstemmer