Re: Incorrect error handling for two-phase state files resulting indata loss

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Incorrect error handling for two-phase state files resulting indata loss
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 07:56:00AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> As this is a data corruption issue, are there any objections if I patch
> and back-patch?  I also would like to get this stuff in first as I have
> other refactoring work which would shave some more code.

I looked at this patch again after letting it aside for a couple of
weeks and pushed it.  This is a potential, very rare data loss bug, and
nobody complained about it so I have not done any back-patch.  Please
let me know if you would like to see something happen in stable branches
as well.
--
Michael

Вложения