Re: pgsql: Allow extensions to install built as well as unbuiltheaders.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Allow extensions to install built as well as unbuiltheaders.
Дата
Re: pgsql: Allow extensions to install built as well as unbuilt headers.  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, Sep 06, 2018 at 06:26:51AM +0100, Andrew Gierth wrote:
> What version of GNU Make is on there, do you know? Tom? I don't see it
> mentioned in the output anywhere.

I don't know it.  What I can see is that the use of "else ifdef" is
forbidden.  You could bypass the problem with more ifdef-only tweaks,
but it seems to me that it would be cleaner to somewhat reduce the level
of dependency between all the different header concepts.

By the way, when you use at least two layers in ifdef/endif in pgxs.mk,
putting a comment close to the endif to mention which part gets closed
improves readability.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow extensions to install built as well as unbuilt headers.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow extensions to install built as well as unbuilt headers.