Re: BUG #15346: Replica fails to start after the crash

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15346: Replica fails to start after the crash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 11:23:54PM -0700, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Yes that's a matter of safety, as I put into the truck any modules which
> may use XLogFlush().  And that maps with the old code, so there is no
> more surprise.

Okay, I have pushed my previous version as that's the safest approach.
If you have any idea of improvements or clarifications, let's discuss
about those on a different thread and only for HEAD.

Many thanks Alexander for the whole work and Horiguchi-san for the
review.
--
Michael

Вложения