Re: Removing useless \. at the end of copy in pgbench

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Removing useless \. at the end of copy in pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-Aug-29, Fabien COELHO wrote:

> The "may" is because I could *not* test: I could not run a 8.2 on my laptop,
> "initdb" fails on:
>
>  creating template1 database in <...>/src/test/regress/./tmp_check/data/base/1 ... ok
>  initializing pg_authid ... FATAL:  wrong number of index expressions
>  STATEMENT:  CREATE TRIGGER pg_sync_pg_database   AFTER INSERT OR UPDATE OR DELETE ON pg_database   FOR EACH
STATEMENTEXECUTE PROCEDURE flatfile_update_trigger();

Yeah, that's a problem when compiling 8.2 and 8.3 with newer gcc.  If
you grab the copy from git, it has only one commit after the 8.2.23 tag
and that one fixes this problem.

От: Chapman Flack
Сообщение: Re: Removing useless \. at the end of copy in pgbench
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: some pg_dump query code simplification