Re: xact_start meaning when dealing with procedures?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: xact_start meaning when dealing with procedures?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 06:23:40PM -0400, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> This was added as an open item by Michael[1]. When the RMT discussed,
> we were able to make arguments both ways (i.e. adjusting the behavior vs.
> not).
>
> Peter, from your analysis it sounds like we should leave it, but I wanted to
> confirm before removing the open item.

FWIW, I am fine to stick with Peter's judgement.  I added it as an open
item to actually have the discussion as I was not sure about the
intention with the feature.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: docs: note ownership requirement for refreshing materializedviews
Сообщение: Re: docs: note ownership requirement for refreshing materializedviews