Re: Doc update

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Doc update
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Aug  9, 2018 at 08:54:16AM +0000, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/sql-grant.html
>
> This line:
>
> The entries shown by \dp are interpreted thus:
>
> Should be updated to:
>
> The entries shown by \dp and \l are interpreted thus:

Well, in that line it is referring to the use of \dp in the paragraph
above.  Looking at src/bin/psql/describe.c:

    https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/bin/psql/describe.c

I see many references to printACLColumn(), which prints "Access
privileges", specifically calls by:

    https://doxygen.postgresql.org/describe_8c.html#abd41ba75b2c775de9e9b38815d69cb5c

    Referenced by describeFunctions(), describeTablespaces(),
    describeTypes(), listAllDbs(), listDefaultACLs(), listDomains(),
    listForeignDataWrappers(), listForeignServers(), listLanguages(),
    listSchemas(), and permissionsList().

so we would need to list _all_ of these uses, which I don't think we
want to do.