Re: Improve behavior of concurrent TRUNCATE

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Improve behavior of concurrent TRUNCATE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 09, 2018 at 03:27:04PM +0000, Bossart, Nathan wrote:
> Thanks!  This patch builds cleanly, the new tests pass, and my manual
> testing hasn't uncovered any issues.  Notably, I cannot reproduce the
> originally reported authentication issue by using TRUNCATE after this
> change.  Beyond a few small comment wording suggestions below, it
> looks good to me.

Thanks, I have updated the patch as you suggested.  Any more
improvements to it that you can foresee?

> The second and fourth tests don't seem to actually block.

Yeah, that's intentional.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Commitfest 2018-07 RFC items
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: libpq should not look up all host addresses at once