Re: Typo in doc or wrong EXCLUDE implementation

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Typo in doc or wrong EXCLUDE implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-Aug-08, KES wrote:

> I do not know many internals and maybe wrong.
>
> But from my point of view with my current knowledge.
> If such exclusion constraint would be marked as UNIQUE we can use it for FK while implementing temporal/bi-temporal
tables.

> And this will be simplify relationing while implementing them.

I think what you're looking for is "inclusion constraints" from Jeff
Davis:

https://postgr.es/m/1423354088.12308.117.camel@jeff-desktop

От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: Facility for detecting insecure object naming
Сообщение: Re: Facility for detecting insecure object naming